This is the website of BLUE BUDDHA BEACH Our postal address is: Anemonenlaan 14, 8301 Knokke-Heist (Belgium)
Our VAT registration number is: BE0895441246
On this website we collect personal data. This information will be stored by our company.
When you visit our website, we collect:
- your e-mail address if you post messages/questions on our website
- your e-mail address if you share this with us
- all information that you voluntarily shared with us (for example survey information and/or site-registration)
This information will be used
- to keep you posted on software updates of our website
- to contact you later on for direct marketing purposes
- to ship your purchases to you
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when personal information is collected and transferred. To make purchases from our website, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
- By e-mail: [email protected]
- By telephone: +32 (0)4188.8.131.52.
When you share your postal address with us through the internet
you will only receive the information or orders you have requested, at the address you have given us.
When you share your telephone number with us through the internet
you will only be contacted by telephone by our company if this is necessary to inform you on those orders or information you have requested
When you share your mobile phone number with us through the internet
you will only receive text messages (SMS/MMS) from our company if this is necessary to inform you on those orders or information you have requested
When you share your e-mail address with us through the internet
- you will only receive e-mails from our company if this is necessary to inform you on those orders or information you have requested
- you can be contacted by e-mail by our company concerning information on our products and services, or on upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) when you have explicitly agreed with this, or when you are already a customer and when you have shared your e-mail address with us. When you no longer wish to receive this sort of e-mails, please contact us at the address mentioned above.
At simple request we grant access to all visitors of our website to all the information we have stored of them. If you wish to be granted access to your personal information, please contact us at the address mentioned above.
At simple request we give all visitors of our website the opportunity to correct all the information we have stored of them. If you wish to correct your personal information, please contact us at the address mentioned above.